As a content creator, efficiently managing layers in complex projects can be challenging. To ease the user problem, Alight Motion offers a layer grouping tool to organize and manage all the layers in the timeline. Our team has researched and found the best way to use layer grouping tools in video editing and motion graphics complex projects. Here is How to group layers in Alight motion?
How to make layers in Alight Motion?
Following are the steps by which you can add layers in Alight Motion:
- Open the “Alight Motion” application.
- Choose what types of layers you want to add, such as video, audio, image, text etc.
- After that Tap on the “+” button from the bottom to add a layer.
- Click on media to import video footage as a video layer. You can also choose image, text and audio to add in the timeline as a layer.
- You can also get the length you want by clicking on the layer’s timeline and dragging its ends to make the length shorter or longer.
Note: There is no way to add a new empty layer in Alight Motion. Alight Motion only allows you to copy, paste and duplicate any layer in the timeline.
How to group layers in Alight motion?
If you want to group layers in Alight motion, you can easily do it by following the below-mentioned steps. Apart from this Alight Motion also allows you to group and mask the layer with one click. Make sure to check Guide on layer parenting and Nulled objects in Alight Motion.
- Open the “Alight Motion” application.
- First, you need to create layers by following the above-mentioned steps.
- After creating the layers, select the layer and tap on + button to select all the layers.
- After that go the upper right right corner and select the first one to group the layers.
- If you want to apply a group and mask, you can select all the layers and click on the second and third button at the top right corner.
You can group layers by following the steps in less time.
How to ungroup layers in Alight Motion?
If you want to ungroup the layers, you can simply do it by clicking on the group timeline from the menu. Now click on the three dots in the top right corner and tap on the Ungroup option.
That’s how your grouped layers will be ungrouped.
How to edit group layers in Alight Motion?
If you want to edit the group layers, you have to select the group layer from the timeline and tap on it. After that click on Edit Group and you will see all the layers that are grouped. Now choose the one which you want to edit and make adjustments.
Level up your animations with Alight Motion’s Layer Parenting and Null Objects features. Easily create smooth motion and stunning visual effects without any hassle!
How to delete specific layer from the Group Layer?
To delete a specific layer, tap on the group layer and open Edit Group. You will see all the layer that are grouped as one. Select the layer that you can to delete and click delete button at the top right corner.
How to Align Layer in Alight Motion?
To align layers in Alight Motion, make sure to click on + button and tap on “Select All Layers”. After look at the bottom of the screen, you will find three option to align them. However, if you want to find more option, simply look at the top right corner of the screen.
Tips for grouping layers:
Here are some tips which will help you in grouping layers more effectively.
- You can give some specific names to each layer before grouping them to easily recognize them later.
- In the same way, Make sure to give proper name to every group of layer, if you want to create more than one.
- Before tapping on the group button to group the layers, reassure that you have selected all the layers you want in the group.
- Make adjustments after selecting the layers.
Frequently Asked Question.
Alight Motion is proves to an outstanding application for content creators especially with specific features like grouping layers. By selecting several layers at once, and the effects or adjustments can be made once. There is no need to select each layer and make adjustments collectively, you can save valuable time and effort. Layers grouping help to make an organized project with a professional touch, and it also helps to improve the quality of the content, ultimately increasing efficiency and productivity. So, discover How to group layers in Alight motion? and make your life easy.
James William, a talented video editor who brings visuals to life with his creative expertise. With a passion for storytelling and a keen eye for detail, James has been honing his editing skills for years. James’s proficiency extends to a wide range of editing software, enabling him to bring his artistic vision to reality with precision and finesse.