I understand the frustration when Alight Motion crashes immediately upon opening or when you are unable to export your project due to the Alight Motion crash problem. To address this issue, we have come up with a solution on how to fix the Alight Motion crash.
If you apply these techniques, your application won’t crash again. But there are two scenarios. One is you have purchased the application premium subscription, and the other is you have downloaded the modified version of the application. The ones who have paid subscriptions. They can contact their support for problem fixation.
However, while crashing your application, don’t try the uninstall or reinstall method until you are fine to lose your project data. Then, if you don’t mind losing your project data, you can try the uninstall or reinstall method. Besides this, you can apply these techniques to solve the issues of crashing the application.
How to fix alight motion crash?
There are different causes of crashing the alight motion app.
Insufficient GPU Ram
You will experience these kinds of error messages while exporting the project and certainly find the screen stuck or the application crashed. To cope with this problem, make sure to follow these steps.
- Make sure to restart the devices.
- Make sure no other application is running while doing editing work. In that way, your device’s much of resources can be utilized by other applications. And alight motion will not be able to access the complete resources. To minimize this problem, make sure to open no other app while editing any project.
- After finishing the work on the project, make sure to export it directly. To do so, tap on the screen for a while to see the bar for exporting or sharing the project. After that, you can tap on the share screen to see multiple export options. That way, you force your application to use fewer resources, and your app will not crash.
- Make sure to export your project in the resolution that you need. For example, if you are making a video for instagram or Twitter, you will keep your resolution low. So, make sure to set the resolution according to your project.
- If you find the same problem in the ios devices, you can apply the same method to solve these problems.
1. Loading Error Connection or Alight Motion Lag
Despite the reliable devices, You can face loading error connection while editing or after finishing the editing process. You may find the application slowing down and call it an alight motion lag problem. To confront this problem, make sure to follow this guide.
2. Avoid high resolution projects.
One thing you must understand, the heavier the project, the more burden your device will have. For example, if you’re going over to 1080p, like 1440p and 4k. It will put pressure on your device and you will find the device is slowing down or even crashing. To manage this problem, make sure to define your needs. For example, if your project needs to render in 1080p, don’t overjump it. Otherwise, you will face a lag problem or application crashing.
3. Avoid higher frame rate.
Other than this, make sure to set the appropriate frame rate and guide your video source to record the project in recommended FPS. For example, if you want to render your project at 1080p 60FPS, there is no need to record the footage at a 120 frame rate per second. The reason is alight motion will take more time to decode higher frame rate footage.
4. Use Effect wisely.
Using too many effects on single footage will also slow down your devices and put maximum strain on your device. To handle this problem, make sure to use effects according to your need and avoid additional effects. Because some effects are considered heavy, they can be a problem.
Sign in Errors and installation issues.
If you are starting and errors catch you up, there is no need to worry about them. They are simple to solve. To address the installation issue, ensure the alight motion version is compatible with your device. And you have a stable internet connection. Because Alight Motion has many versions and there might be compatibility issues.
Moreover, to contend with this issue, restart your device and have a stable internet connection. In that way, if the problem still exists, make sure to try another version similarly if you experience a black and white screen while working on your project. Make sure to wait until the black and white screen disappears, or you should have to restart the app or device.
If any of the above methods aren’t working for you, you have a pro subscription of the application. Make sure to contact their support with the description of an ethical issue.
Frequently asked question
So, this was a guide on how to fix an alight motion crash or why alight motion isn’t working. Follow the guide, and hopefully, the problem will not counter you again. However, to avoid these problems in the first place, make sure not to put significant strain on the device and define your need before starting the project.
James William, a talented video editor who brings visuals to life with his creative expertise. With a passion for storytelling and a keen eye for detail, James has been honing his editing skills for years. James’s proficiency extends to a wide range of editing software, enabling him to bring his artistic vision to reality with precision and finesse.